A secure digital environment for all students and staff.
To provide adaptable, modern governance to support the use, operation, and maintenance of the district’s digital information systems.
- All students and staff should have a secure digital experience.
- Cybersecurity is a district concern, not only a technology concern.
- A cohesive response is necessary for the security and safety of our organization.
- All FCS students and staff are the first, best line of defense against cyber threats.
- Regular training is an effective tool against cyber threats.
- Cyber risk is an ever-evolving landscape that requires ever-evolving guidance.
- Stakeholders should be informed about cyber risks so that appropriate decisions can be made.